WireCrafters Wire Panel Safety Rack Backing
Back any rack with modular panel system. Rack Back Safety wire panels bolt directly to your existing pallet rack uprights creating a sturdy barrier between inventory and the ground below. WireCrafters Wire Panel Rack Backing.
WireCrafters Wire Rack Backing.pdf
WireCrafters Pallet Rack Backing Features:
• Standard sized panels 4' 0" or 5' 0" high, match beam length in width.
• Custom size panels available.
• Panels made of 2" x 2" x 10 gauge welded wire mesh.
• Flat steel stiffeners welded behind mesh for extra rigidity.
• Panels attach directly to rack with mounting brackets.
• Multiple attachment points (seven) on ends of each panel.
• Off set brackets allow for load to overhang rack beams.
• Stack panels one on top of the other to top of rack system.
• "Above the Top" mounting allows panels to extend above top rack beam.
• Angle frame design gives installer clear access to hardware, speeding installation.
• Assembly hardware is inaccessible from the exterior of the partition.
• Standard 3/8" assembly hardware is the heaviest in the industry.
• System may be started at the floor or at any level where protection is required.
• Panels can be mounted to support posts-if stand alone system desired.
• Heavier options available.
WireCrafters RackBack® MATERIAL SPECIFICATIONS
PANELS - Shall be 10 gauge steel wire welded into 2" x 2" center to center square mesh, securely welded into a frame of 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" x 13 gauge steel angle factory punched with 7/8" x 7/16" slotted holes to accept 3/8" mounting hardware. Holes on vertical frame shall be punched on 6" centers. Panels six or seven feet wide shall have one 1/4" x 3/4" flat stiffener, wider panels receive two 1/4" x 3/4" stiffeners. Panels wider than ten feet shall be framed in 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 1/8" steel angle and receive three flat stiffeners.
POSTS - (optional) Shall be made of 2" x 2" x 14 gauge steel tubing. Base plates of 2" x 7" x 1/4" steel flat with two 7/16" round holes for anchoring, shall be welded to each tube. Posts are factory drilled with 1/2" holes to accept hardware for mounting panels.
HARDWARE - Shall be 3/8" standard thread grade two plated nuts and bolts. Floor anchors are 3/8" wedge type-provided.
FINISH - Non-plated parts receive one coat of gray acrylic enamel. Touch up paint included with each shipment.
Send us your requirements for a fast quote: [email protected]
48 Hour Quick Ship: Stocked parts from warehouse.
Five Day Fast Track: Stock parts with minor modifications.
2-4 Weeks Shipment: Special and custom orders.