Biofit UU-Series Static Control Self-Skinned Urethane Chair

Biofit UU-Series Static Control Self-Skinned Urethane Chair offers rugged durability and industrial cool. Biofit durable chairs have easy-to-clean seats and backrests that resist water, chemicals, paints, and more. To assure continuity in its chairs, BioFit goes beyond the basics. Every part of a BioFit static control chair is grounded to the base. Additionally, every chair has a drag chain and conductive glides or casters. The reason? Dirt is an insulator and can disrupt continuity. BioFit provides a different path to ground in case of dirt build-up in any single way. A spring-loaded contact ball bearing assembly in the pneumatic seat-height adjustment mechanism is unique to BioFit. This ball bearing rides against the inner cylinder of the pneumatic tool, thereby assuring continuity from the top of the backrest and seat through the pneumatic cylinder to the base. The seat and backrest feature ventilating ribs. Backrest: Black 16.5” wide x 12.5” self-skinned urethane backrest with .09375” ventilating ribs and integral lumbar support. Seat:  Black 18.5” wide x 17” deep x 1.5 thick self-skinned urethane seat with waterfall front, shaped rear edge and .09375” ventilating ribs. The chair has conductive glides or casters. Controls: Standard with Task Control Soft Touch pneumatic seat-height adjustment, fixed rearward seat tilt of 3-1/2°, backrest tilt, backrest-height adjustment. Metal parts: Chrome Plated. Capacity: 350-pound capacity.

 
Select Your Base
biofit uus ergonomic chair biofit uua chair biofit uuw ergonomic chair
23” diameter tubular steel base
21” diameter affixed footring
25.6” diameter cast 
aluminum base
28.7” diameter 
wide aluminum base

Here's how to calculate your seat height to perform at your best.
BioFit manufactures models in a wide selection of seat-height adjustment ranges. This choice of adjustability options helps ensure our chairs and stools fit the size and body type of individual workers as well as unique applications, delivering in-demand flexibility to accommodate users on different shifts or the same worker performing different tasks at different work levels.

The basic formula to calculate the ideal seat height directly corresponds to the actual work level ‒ that is, the distance from the floor to the work surface height ‒ minus 12 inches. BioFit recommends using this figure as the mid-point of the seat-height-adjustment range of the chair purchased.

For example, a 40-inch work level ‒ the height measured from the floor to the top of the work surface ‒ minus 12 inches = 28 inches ‒ is the mid-point of the chair or stool seat height adjustment range.

This formula applies to most workers. BioFit ergonomic seating will fit 90% of workers without customization, while alterations can be made easily for the other 10%.

Click on Model Number for More Information

Model Number Seat Height Seat Adjustment Base Style Price 1-3 Buy Now
Low
17" to 21"
S-Base
$557.93
Low
16" to 21"
A-Base
$540.79
Low
16" to 21"
W-Base
$548.28
Medium
20" to 27"
S-Base
$567.56
Medium
18" to 25"
A-Base
$541.86
Medium
18" to 25"
W-Base
$554.72
High
24" to 31"
S-Base
$596.48
High
21" to 31"
A-Base
$548.28
High
21" to 31"
W-Base
$562.22